Thought of the day

For You know my inmost being. You kit me together in my mother's womb. Your works are wonderful; I know that full well.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

WAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Well.... I just got some great news that I have to share with the whole three people that read this.

I just received my acceptance letter from Calvin Theological Seminary!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!

I can't even describe how relieved I feel, like a huge boulder has been lifted off me. I was beginning to wonder if this was where God was calling me, and know I know!!!!!

BTW...It was one week to the day since I received the confirmation letter stating that they received everything and were going to send it to the review board. I have never seen a college work that fast at anything!!!

I am so excited, my hands are shaking.

Well, at least I have posted something. I realize that it has been a while. oh well.

WAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay! That is SO awesome! Congratulations!

April said...

Wow! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

All three of us are so pround of you! (as are so many more non blog readers I'm sure)

Jen said...

Congrats hon. It helps to have something worth bloging. :)

see you later