Thought of the day

For You know my inmost being. You kit me together in my mother's womb. Your works are wonderful; I know that full well.


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

If you have an open mind, is there a chance your brains might fall out?

You know, I actually feel like that today.

Honestly, I feel like crap today. A stupid head cold or something. I stayed home from school yesterday because I drove to about Hickory Corners when I got so nauseous that I thought I would throw up, so...I turned around, took some drugs and went to bed.

I am having a seriously hard time even forming coherent thoughts today. It is even harder to form a coherent prayer in my head. I wonder if anyone else ever has those kind of days. I know that God hears the thoughts in my heart, but I would kinda like to tell him what's on my mind, as well.

Oh, well. I just wrote all thins really uninteresting stuff so people could say that I am updating more often.

I am contemplating what to dress up like for Halloween. Maybe if the cold keeps up, I could go as a sick person, wouldn't take much prep work. Any ideas?

Later

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope you are feeling better today. Don't let something as insignificant as Halloween and dressing up give you strife or worry.

At least you know what your kid is going to be and where her costume is.

-from bad mom