Thought of the day

For You know my inmost being. You kit me together in my mother's womb. Your works are wonderful; I know that full well.


Friday, December 14, 2007

The semester from Heck is finally OVER!!!!

Yipee!!! I finally finished. I turned in my last paper yesterday, 11 pages on the evolution of Icelandic Christian skaldic poetry between 1000 and 1300 AD. Yah...it is as interesting as it sounds.

Now I get three wonderful weeks off before I have to start again. I will be spending it relaxing, working, and Jess and I are going to be making gifts for Christmas.

We have a list of different things we are going to be making, from crafts to goodies. I will try to post pictures of our finished master pieces.

In the mean time I wanted to show you some pictures my mom took of Jess on her telephone. The clarity and coloring is pretty off, but they are still cool.




2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay! One more down, right?

Those are nice pics of Jessie. She is so beautful.

I love the blog makeover, too!

April said...

Congrats on finishing the semester! Hope you did well!